• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Since I finished the first Spider-Man PS4 game, I jumped straight into Miles Morales right after. Been fun so far. Feels like a refinement of what the first game did, although I don't care for the story as much.

Playing that, and still working on Bug Fables as well.

Reactions: Fig

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Actively Playing

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Justice for All

Just finished the Day 1 trial. The first game was pretty solid, this one has been alright so far and I'm enjoying the first case. The introduction case was pretty cool too, I loved the twist associated with it.

Breath of the Wild

I was playing it consistently every day last month but I sort of lost momentum. I want to complete it on this new file before the sequel comes out, though.

Want to Play, but on Hold

Immortals Fenyx Rising: Myths of the Eastern Realm

Just picked up the full Immortals DLC bundle during the E3 eShop sale. I didn't max out my stats in the base game, and probably could have easily done so in New Game +, but just like with BotW, I lost momentum with the game. I thought about starting the New God DLC, which is a continuation of the story in the base game, but Myths of the Eastern Realm is a totally unique game of it's own and has a really interesting look. I ran around in it a bit, the core gameplay is the same, but what I really like is that some of the powers that were locked behind the skill tree in the base game are available from the start of this DLC. It honestly made me want to just dive in, but I know if I do, this is all I'll be playing for the next two months. I don't want to make that commitment when I had plans to get other games out of the way first (the two above).

Dark Souls Remastered

Probably going to restart with a different character build because as I am now I can probably cheese the game very easily.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Currently jumping around between Monster Hunter: Rise with friends, & then Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns & Rune Factory 3+4 during the night to chill. Particularly happy about getting the cellar in Story of Seasons right now. After I get bored of those I think I will commit more to BotW because I tend to pick it up for months, drop it & then rush though it again & I still have some challenges I need to do.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm currently playing:
Age of Calamity DLC
Yu Gi Oh Legacy of the Duelist
World of Warcraft (as always)

And of course I've started up The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on my channel!

Played botw after a long while
FGO JP and NA for the daily quests and to summon on the NA banner for "The Old Man of the Mountain"
PGR JP for daily quest farming

Fig

The Altruist
Hate juggling multiple games but it is what it is. Currently cycling between PSO2:NGS, Tekken 7, Guilty Gear Strive, and Genshin Impact on a daily basis. Including Smash in this case due to Kazuya coming out later today and me and the doods are going to be labbing that [insert swear here] for a good couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom