• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
in light of mario golf star rush, the past few days I've been revisiting toadstool tour, but that's not all....I did a naughty

I downloaded a save file that has all the characters unlocked and I put that into my memory card, b/c if you've played this game, you know that unlocking any character is absurdly difficult [and trust me I've tried], then it hit me that I actually had the power to do this, so I thought screw it and I went for it

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Finally getting around to Resident Evil VII so I can play Village.

Also still playing Doom 3, New Pokémon Snap, and Immortals: Fenyx Rising in between.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I've started playing biomutant and it's pretty average so far. I'd love to hear what others think about it if anyone here picked it up
Its 50 bucks at wal mart but I got suckered into buying it digitally for the free preorder dlc
Well, I guess it was $10 dlc

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I've started playing biomutant and it's pretty average so far. I'd love to hear what others think about it if anyone here picked it up
Its 50 bucks at wal mart but I got suckered into buying it digitally for the free preorder dlc
Well, I guess it was $10 dlc
Theres vids from outside xbox playing it!!! Peeing for fast travel???

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
had a bit of an urge to replay paper mario 2 lately, so heck it, I started another file, and may I just add

SmttC1ylJg3EYls-j08ui4d8fbFQ-QUKfyHKHgQ4AX8xweIA3U0zDldIlt4TbYy6z-tsgetejJ5XGFviEitr5_Ckqt8ZPgAo9yWChAbHuBDclohOpyd5uCAMuaoCXexPM2TWb6aRup02QJB4IrkkxEo6hN37eMckLmGDED2sheQ5W0YEscZ0zDzDZ6bVB_NRH0x0fNxO5nMxEzcfE82oi3cl7L2CJ9wixLhmshhd81v0L0lkG5BLoKQulznhjKsnPlFmCjX2tZgrJ4rpRhBMRtDc6oHqwcjfwP_294hQCOe1MADkamfs3n78Y0lV_S64-VZjb-AEeHPZzR0xH2w06otMBSOo59aXgb8yQI3-cufVgIJUbg46rZ_uEXJ098f-r4pNWy9HSRrEeZknGPDVMouGr8wpZrRr8_gQxxtqUwWJVRvRLvrPmlkJQEREG7aKZEWDhSlGnTkXa0Qs2HxMNIi7jw6YSdF-_XYyDwSdP5h08O3C-M-oc37fxGMtV2hxCY8ljPDWo97zzSXr9lrODNyFaj-Sko9Zzi2lzZy8Kzf3x9VVfdLrmZHcgwpLwuMRTzZpxG4g0zXWKDtymH5S-7IL8PKrQFOiQFLO_3aKMs8S64ir5KbVj8eVpmv4h0yOMv9B3TZvF6R2MCeiuZdAlzaM1zO-eO-taEhNmBsDXW64zYF7cZC8yKtYKaxUi0-H7QcmTpCPGX4i__QyhwWO3Tk=w876-h657-no

this kid toad knows what's up

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Just bought my first ever Yu Gi Oh game, Legacy of the Duelist, for the Switch. I've watched the original anime, and currently watching GX, and I collected the cards a little bit as a kid, so it's kinda fun to just play casually. I've never been much for buildign decks in card games. I just like the actual gameplay of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom