• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I don't know how long I'll stick to it but last night me and a couple friends just like picked Animal Crossing back up to see the horrors of our unmaintained towns. I really do wanna get back to playing though, I haven't played much this year and I am in need of some chill games right now.

I'm always playing Animal Crossing. I am also playing Sakura of Rice and Ruin, Bravely Default II, and Hollow Knight.
Sakuna is a fantastic game! I hope you enjoy it! :)

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I don't know how long I'll stick to it but last night me and a couple friends just like picked Animal Crossing back up to see the horrors of our unmaintained towns. I really do wanna get back to playing though, I haven't played much this year and I am in need of some chill games right now.
I restarted my island a couple weeks ago, the lack of content is still overwhelmingly front and center, but the terraforming is too good to pass up

I really need to figure out what to do with the rest of my island. Only the main area is really structured and everything else is a mess. My experience with New Horizons has been basically, there's almost nothing do, but I still manage to waste my time doing the nothings instead of actually doing the somethings. Making patterns is fun though.

I’ve got 2 characters each going on Dark Souls 1 & 2 at the mo, or when I’m not in the mood for that style of gaming I’ve got Arkham City and Dawn of Sorrow in progress too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom