• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Dark Souls and Minecraft. It's a very nice juxtaposition; one, a grim, bleak tale of hardships, and the other, a colorful, blocky adventure filled to the brim with charm and fun.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
On a whim, I decided to check out the original bullet hell games all the great Touhou music came from. Perfect Cherry Blossom was recommended to a newbie, so I spent an hour or so plugging away at the first few stages. Tough, but really fun, ngl. I'll be glad to return and beat it after I get through a few other games I need to finish, Hollow Knight first and foremost.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Made it to Mantis Village in HK. Hoo boy, challenging the Mantis Lords looks like it'll be quite a battle.

I have no idea what does or doesn't count as a spoiler in HK, so yeah, spoilered just in case.
Nowt cuz spirit and fraxy have written blogs about them..

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Made it to Mantis Village in HK. Hoo boy, challenging the Mantis Lords looks like it'll be quite a battle.

I have no idea what does or doesn't count as a spoiler in HK, so yeah, spoilered just in case.
Hey, I'm also playing hollow knight, but I'm only 30 minutes in or so
Did you know you can jump across spikes by swinging your sword at them? Found that out this morning and I'm hoping for some opportunities to get to use it practically

Dragon Quest XI S
Persona 5 The Royal
Tales of Xillia

Long hauls, looks like I'll be squeezing as much as I can out of this lockdown.

This, but ****ing hell has DQXIS become a grind. Damn difficulty spikes.

I've had to put the sodding thing into a rotation because it'll literally take days to grind these levels.

Christ.

Well, it's making me appreciate Tales even more, that's something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom