• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The new Switch port of Ys: Origins. I’m really enjoying the simplicity of this game. It feels like a really good mixture of Zelda and Castlevania. Sorry I missed it back when it first came out. After having two really positive experiences with games in this franchise, I’m even more excited for Ys IX and would love to play the other games in the series.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The new Switch port of Ys: Origins. I’m really enjoying the simplicity of this game. It feels like a really good mixture of Zelda and Castlevania. Sorry I missed it back when it first came out. After having two really positive experiences with games in this franchise, I’m even more excited for Ys IX and would love to play the other games in the series.
I can't recommend Ys enough. Celceta, Felghana, and SEVEN are great ones to check out if you get the chance. The whole series is on Steam. (except for 5 cuz that was never localized)

I am currently playing BotW, ACNH, and RF4S. There's still so much I want to do in all three of them.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
OoT and LoZ, depending on what sounds good. Also playing Super Mario World when I'm just not in a Zelda mood. Mariokart 8 a good bit as well. (Wii U edition.)

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Back in Rune Factory 4 Special again. Somewhere in the second arc. I guess I'll finish the story eventually.

Although I'm in no rush to do so. It's such a chill game that I don't want to speed through any of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom