• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
been playing valorant and runeterra, and started playing factorio again yesterday

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I've just finished the first game for the first time after 18 years of trying since the remake released on Gamecube. Planning to go through the entire series on PS4.

Really wanna grt to REvs2 because Barry is awesome.
I should try that game again too at some point, I may have used up all my ink ribbons and just kinda gave up

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I am playing Divinity: Original Sin, though not literally at the moment. Please don't ban me.

I'm playing it alone because I don't like playing cRPGs with other people, and it's very funny to me that I can have the two characters I created and control argue with each other, lol

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Currently a bit inbetween games. I'm finishing up Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo on my Youtube-channel, and I've started to record to next LP (but that's a secret until it comes out). Playing World of Warcraft as always, and waiting for the expansion, Shadowlands, that comes out next month. And a bit of Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
At the endgame of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Took me a few months to get through it, but I'm almost finished with what's been an absolutely amazing game. I don't consider any game to be perfect, but RD comes as close to perfection as a game has for me personally.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Beyond Good and Evil HD, I'm only a bit into it but already enjoying it so far

At the endgame of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Took me a few months to get through it, but I'm almost finished with what's been an absolutely amazing game. I don't consider any game to be perfect, but RD comes as close to perfection as a game has for me personally.
dude, tell me you got Oliver to join you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom