• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

No Man's Sky
Red Dead Redemption 2 (playing Online quite a bit)
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut (waiting for 3 to release)
The Surge 2 (near the end but I'm stalling out on this one)

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Rune Factory 4 Special. Was feeling the need to play a chill game and this always does the trick. Such a charming game.

Also trying to finally finish DKC: Tropical Freeze. Got most of the way through the game several months back, but never finished it for some reason.

I am currently playing Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Gamecube version and that too on my Android smartphone So, Basically, I was getting bored in the lockdown and I came to know that you can play GameCube games using emulation on your Android Smartphone. I simply installed the gamecube emulator and added the rom of POP The Sands of time and started playing it. My father bought me a GameCube when I was little and I used to play a lot of games on it. So, it is more like a nostalgic experience.

Started Code Name: S.T.E.A.M, gameplay seems to be a mix between Kid Icarus Uprising & Fire Emblem/Advance Wars which is pretty different.

Still playing REmake1 (Resident Evil) and just started FF7 Remake.

Having only played two hours of FF7, all of Dirge of Cerberus, half of Crisis Core and watched Advent Children, I'm not sure what to think about this remake.

It's messing with my weeb levels for sure and I still don't like Cloud.

Last edited:
I just started Dark Souls for the first time in my life. It's a lot harder than when I watch someone play a little bit of it. But I'm having fun to say the least!

Ninja

Well well well
Still playing and really enjoying Ghost of Tsushima, almost done with everything, although I hope they update the game with a NG+ feature. :)

I've dropped FF7R for now because bloody hell....

So now I'm juggling Tales of Symphonia and Zestiria replays for my blog, as well as still playing REmake1 and I'm about to play Castlevania Symphony of the Night forbthe first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom