• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Asfinyti

aka amber
playing through nier: automata, game is neat
also picked up lucah: born of a dream, it's made a really good first impression on me

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
After finishing Ys Origin, I've moved on to Ys: Memories of Celceta. And you know what? I think Ys is my #3 game series now. These games are just so much fun. They're exactly what I want out of an RPG. So now my top 3 favorites gaming franchises are Zelda, Monster Hunter, and now Ys.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 off and on again and have been enjoying it. I also just started playing Death Stranding and I think I am going to love it for reasons I can't explain without sounding insane.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Finished Path of Radiance a few days ago and wanted to follow up with the sequel as soon as possible so it feels like a connected experience. Definitely a step up in challenge, but it's a satisfying challenge to tackle. Path of Radiance almost became a breeze by endgame so it's nice to have something that feels like a real test of skill (even if I'm far from good at FE). The Tellius duology is just so good. Some of the best games FE as a series has to offer.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Finished Path of Radiance a few days ago and wanted to follow up with the sequel as soon as possible so it feels like a connected experience. Definitely a step up in challenge, but it's a satisfying challenge to tackle. Path of Radiance almost became a breeze by endgame so it's nice to have something that feels like a real test of skill (even if I'm far from good at FE). The Tellius duology is just so good. Some of the best games FE as a series has to offer.
just wanna ask, do you know about the whole difficulty fiasco w/ radiant dawn?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I do. A friend of mine who put in hundreds of hours into the game recommended I play on normal (JPN hard) so I could learn about the game better since battle saves are an option.
oh ok cool, b/c I know a lot of people were off put by the difficulty all b/c of that mistranslation, also saving is freaking great and should have been in path of radiance, it's like when they were making radiant dawn they realized "hey....this is a home console game"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom