• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Finally decided to dedicate some time to completing the After Story section of Clannad.
Nagisa's revival, along with the reset for Ushio also reviving in the anime has always been a little bit muddy, and I've always felt that the ending was a bit of an odd one. I've always wondered whether the anime decided to adapt the bad ending and then "reset" using the lights, or if both scenarios are a part of the true story. Guess I'll finally find out soon enough.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I got a PlayStation VR so I’ve been playing Beat Saber and some Super Hot. I want play Resident Evil 7 but I’m kind of a wuss

other than that I’ve been playing some Final Fantasy 7 remake and Monster Hunter World

The new update finally put me over the edge and I bought Mario Maker 2. Having a great time with it so far, but I don't feel as creative as I did when the first game came out. Maybe I just need time to get back in the swing of making levels.
Or maybe I'm getting old and losing my creativity.

Also picked Red Dead 2 back up and will probably finally get around to finishing it soon. I'm impressed with how much I've been able to avoid spoilers all this time.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Logically, I know that Granblue Fantasy is bad by virtue of it being a mobile gacha with an awful UI. But emotionally? I have adopted many children and I will make all their dreams come true. I an really enjoying the characters and story. It's becoming a new hyperfixation.

I've been feeling the need to play a game with a huge open world to just mess around in.

FFXV and GTAV have huge memory asks so I ended up with Ass Creed Odyssey.

I've played Odyssey before but didn't really give it a fair shake.

It's... Okay. The combat is pretty naff. I've only seen the opening area so far but the free-running feels a bit wasted when everything is a rocky field with little stick settlements or a giant naked man statue.

I'm sure there'll be more interesting places somewhere... Hopefully.

Everything else is kind of generic though. There aren't any interesting characters and the main character is... Okay, there's nothing really compelling about them.

Last edited:
Currently playing Enigmatis 2 the mists of Ravenwood, aside from the ropy voice acting its actually not too bad a game for the price ( under 2 pound) . I've also just started playing Hollow Knight but haven't progressed that far yet.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Finally got Dragon Quest XI after trying to decide. Liking it so far. Only gripe is that the full soundtrack is like 30 min long

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, I passed on playing it initially b/c I was a bit tired of the GBA style Fire Emblems, but it's been enough time since then and now its time to see what this one has to offer

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Jimmy Neutron Attack of the Twonkies video game
alright look, I haven't played it since I was a kid, and you know what? I remember liking it a fair amount back then, and curiosity has gotten the better of me so I'm heading back to memory lane for this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom