• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. God damn, this game is so ****ing good. So simple yet the mechanics leave so much room to always improve and lengthen your combos. It's a shame the recent attempt at reviving the franchise didn't turn out so great, because THPS is simply one of the best arcade-style games of all time even if you don't care about real life skateboarding, like me. Soundtrack is kickass, too.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Final Fantasy VII Remake finally came in via post, so now I'm about to fire it up after discarding the data disc. Not looking forward to playing through the entire prologue again so soon after finishing the demo.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Way too much :eek: Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy XIII, God of War, Tales of Xillia, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Persona 5.. I'm trying to take them one at a time, starting with Final Fantasy VIII.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
been playing mostly valorant lately b/c its what my friends are into atm but its not super up my alley personally

runeterra expansion drops today so i'll probably be playing more of that in the near future

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom