• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Started up Dragon Quest XI again.

I love how DraQue games are so sweet and wholesome and colorful and kawaii with bright happy colors and happy music ^_^

Then all of a sudden...

Your parents die.
Your adopted parents die.
Your girlfriend dies.
Your village is destroyed.
Your kingdom is destroyed.
Your dog dies.
The world ends.
Your beloved princess got turned into a horse.

Then it's all back to sweet and wholesome and colorful and kawaii bright happy colors and music ^_^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Been playing Final Fantasy XIV a lot lately. Played it for about half a year through the latest expansion Shadowbringers, then took a long break and started playing again a few weeks ago. Now during this quarantine period I've been playing it for several hours almost every day.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'm still playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons, but I'm going to cut back my playing time with it so I can resume my backlog, beginning with Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
fired up the OG Final Fantasy VII after being done with the remake. Wow, the pacing is breakneck in comparison. Things that took 20 hours in the remake takes 1 hour here.

As much as it's part of my childhood, it's not the best in the series - it's behind VI and IX - but it's still a legendary video game.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Right now I'm playing Persona 5 Royal, when I finish I'll go back to Stardew Valley.

fired up the OG Final Fantasy VII after being done with the remake. Wow, the pacing is breakneck in comparison. Things that took 20 hours in the remake takes 1 hour here.

As much as it's part of my childhood, it's not the best in the series - it's behind VI and IX - but it's still a legendary video game.
I need to ask so I can confirm it. Is the combat similar to the combat in FF XIII minus the auto-battle? Or is it closer to XV?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I need to ask so I can confirm it. Is the combat similar to the combat in FF XIII minus the auto-battle? Or is it closer to XV?

Much more closer to XV. You focus a lot on dodging and parrying. The difference is that VIIR is way more strategic and requires you to plan your moves as much as executing, which I personally find so satisfying. Also the enemies are on the same map as you, whereas you got transported to a separate arena in XIII.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom