• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm trying to finish up Xenoblade Chronicles (which I've been playing on and off since this last summer).
I'm also playing WoW, as always
And on my youtube-channel I'm playing Yoshi's Woolly World ^^

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
At the moment I'm doing a Master Mode re-play of BotW. Been fun, although I'm beginning to get annoyed at the sheer number of white/silver enemies in every camp and how long they take to kill, even using 40+ damage weapons.

My other plans include a playthrough of the Mass Effect Trilogy, finishing Persona 5, and recently I've added F-Zero GX to the list!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
TES: Morrowind

I'm in the Urushilaku Burial Chambers as part of the Main Quest and I'm finding a ton of cool Spell scrolls in urns within the complex. I've also stolen some Magical Arrows from Skeletons, which are nice to have, except my character isn't an Archer build.

I'm also still collecting as many books as possible, I always end up taking the books rather than just leaving them. My thoughts are if they are just laying around in a dungeon I may as well take it and add it to my increasing library of books! And since I am a Thief build, whenever I skim a book I think I'll like to read later, whether it's from a store or in someone's house, I always try to nab it!

Been playing Kirby Star Allies, it cracks me up that there's a difficulty setting called 'Soul Melter'

maxresdefault.jpg

5RrfLj9.jpg

It's actually a really good game. It's a metroidvania style game, but with great humour thrown in and less of an emphasis on backtracking to find loot to progress and more of a focus on combat.
I would recommend it.

Though I would recommend looking up a guide to find all the ghost bits in each room. It's really cryptic to find them. You have to specific things in each room to make them appear. Some are easy like moving to a certain spot in ghost form or killing a certain robot or possessing a certain robot. Though some are really impossible to know without a guide like:
  • Taking a particular possessed robot from a different room to a particular spot in this room
  • Use an item from the item list in the pause menu (not the quick menu with the d-pad)
  • Kill a particular robot with another particular robot you have possessed
  • Move acertain number of a certain robot type to a particular spot in the room
  • Kill all the nasty robots whilekeeping the harmless robots alive
  • Move to a certain spot in robot form (sometimes only accessible by falling from another room)
    etc etc
The game doesn't tell you which of these conditions (note well there are many more conditions to get the ghost bits to appear). Trial and error doesn't even begin to explain it. Just save yourself the frustration and use a guide.
It's not cheating as the items you get from this are not game breaking and the game bases it's difficulty (on medium and hard) based on the fact you have found ghost bits from as many rooms as you can.

5RrfLj9.jpg

It's actually a really good game. It's a metroidvania style game, but with great humour thrown in and less of an emphasis on backtracking to find loot to progress and more of a focus on combat.
I would recommend it.

Though I would recommend looking up a guide to find all the ghost bits in each room. It's really cryptic to find them. You have to specific things in each room to make them appear. Some are easy like moving to a certain spot in ghost form or killing a certain robot or possessing a certain robot. Though some are really impossible to know without a guide like:
  • Taking a particular possessed robot from a different room to a particular spot in this room
  • Use an item from the item list in the pause menu (not the quick menu with the d-pad)
  • Kill a particular robot with another particular robot you have possessed
  • Move acertain number of a certain robot type to a particular spot in the room
  • Kill all the nasty robots whilekeeping the harmless robots alive
  • Move to a certain spot in robot form (sometimes only accessible by falling from another room)
    etc etc
The game doesn't tell you which of these conditions (note well there are many more conditions to get the ghost bits to appear). Trial and error doesn't even begin to explain it. Just save yourself the frustration and use a guide.
It's not cheating as the items you get from this are not game breaking and the game bases it's difficulty (on medium and hard) based on the fact you have found ghost bits from as many rooms as you can.

I took a gamble on this during a sale and I wasn't disappointed. Good stuff.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Still trying to play and enjoy Red Dead 2

Rockstar are such freaking hacks. I've yet to play a Rockstar game that isn't a horrendous mess of dodgy controls and sloppy design. No one should have to try this hard to have fun in an open world cowboy adventure. 90% of it is mind numbing tedium - endless travel back and forth across the same empty spaces and dozens of banal fetch quests. That 10% of time when you might be having fun will inevitably be ruined when the game screws you over with another pitfall brought about by ill-conceived design or trash controls. And ultimately there's little to show for it. The story is a painfully boring and there's never really anything new or exciting to discover or unlock.

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Why I continue to persist in this delusion that this game will ever get any good is beyond my reckoning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom