• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
IMG_20200129_231125320.jpg

Hollow Knight

Quin

Disaster Master
Iceborne for almost a month now, since its release on PC. So good...

Borrowed Pokemon Sword from someone. I already knew it was bad, but jesus, going online in the wild area just blew my mind. Definately the Sonic 06 of Pokemon here.
I think I'm just gonna turn this back soon and finish my second playtrough of Dragon Quest 11.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Okami HD
I feel so bad b/c I got this on a sale on the PS3 years back and I'm just now playing it, better late than never at least

edit: god dang this game makes me wanna revisit viewtiful joe

Last edited:
Mainly playing BotW at the minute, newest Zelda game I've played properly since Twilight Princess. I'm enjoying it but also think it's got a lot of flaws. When I take a break from that I'll play Enter the Gungeon too. It scratches the Binding of Isaac itch when I'm not at my PC.

Also playing a fair amount of Overwatch with a friend here and there. I enjoyed the game in ranked but it's also so stressful, especially when low communication games happen and you get rolled.

Playing a fair few games with my partner, splitting time between Stardew Valley, Hammerwatch and BattleBlock Theater at the moment. Really love Stardew Valley, it's a fantastic game. I also enjoy the others but BattleBlock Theater can be pure frustration at times.

Six others and I were tag teaming Bloodborne and playing a drinking game.

Drink if someone dies, finish if they die again and lose their Souls... Lots of finishing going on against the bosses.

Good game. Couldn't do it on my own but the seven of us got through most of the DLC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom