• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Finished the (boring) Hearts of Stone expansion in Witcher 3 ahead of the main campaign with practically every point of interest cleared on all maps, all armor set diagrams collected, and about to hit level 39. Just have to beat the Wild Hunt and then play through Brood and Whine, and I'll effectively rid my hands of this travesty.

Finished the (boring) Hearts of Stone expansion in Witcher 3 ahead of the main campaign with practically every point of interest cleared on all maps, all armor set diagrams collected, and about to hit level 39. Just have to beat the Wild Hunt and then play through Brood and Whine, and I'll effectively rid my hands of this travesty.

Not liking it?

Fire Emblem Three Houses
Atelier Ryza
Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair
Astral Chain

Taking an off day from productivity while I wait for an important call so I'm using these games to kill time and do side stuff.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Right now I'm playing Minecraft, and I'm thinking about making an entire map of the shoutbox, @Princess Niki and @Jirohnagi would understand, on a new world.

Gonna need ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of explosives to create the blasted heath y'know, i'd say start off with a desert (for that nice gravity dropping sand) Blass some massive ass holes in it, line with sporadic glass, gravel and dirt, build some stunted trees and a couple of blown up buildings :P might be a start on the damage

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
legends of runeterra

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Finished all of the points of interest in Toussaint, so now all I have left is the main story in Blood and Wine so I can finally lay this travesty to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom