• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Played and beat Super Mario 3D World the other day, now I'm onto Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I played through Splatoon and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U yesterday, so now the backlog takes me to Paper Mario: Color Splash.

I've been putting off my play through Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario 64, but I managed to complete my favorite two Mario games a 100%, Super Mario World and Super Mario Sunshine.

I may want to get back to Galaxy and 64, but I just started a new playthrough of Twilight Princess HD, and I made it into the first dungeon, I also have a playthrough of Chrono Trigger to get back on when I have time.

Finally, I'm thinking about starting another playthrough of SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom again. Also, I'm in the middle of a playthrough of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

Other than that, I'm trying to get enough pokeballs to catch everything in Pokémon Crystal, and I'm waiting for a good time to play Paper Mario with @Princess Niki.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade (Chapter 20 Sacae)
Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Verdant Wind Chapter 15)
Earthbound Beginnings (Just got Jeff Lloyd)
Fire Emblem Heroes (Still)
Dragalia Lost (Again)

At this point I'm gonna focus on shortening that list. Binding Blade first, then Mother, then Three Houses.We'll see what else pops up in that time.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Star Wars: Force Unleashed for PC since Fallen Order left me hankering more, and I'm discontent about the lack of button configuration since I'm using the Switch pro controller and the only other recourse is Xbox (with the face buttons flipped). Apart from some issues getting the visual display right and minor glitches, it runs and plays just fine.

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for PS4 to kick off the year early. A lot of the same issues are still bugging me (I just wanted to reload my save, CDPR, not watch an unskippable recap cutscene), but settling back into it was easier than I remember. The worldbuilding is still impressive even if a couple of bigger titles have beaten it out since then. Perhaps a review is in order later...

Oh yeah, and A Hat in Time for Switch. It's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom