• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I know! I saw GameXplain criticizing it and they're just outta their mind. Constantly pulling ghosts can get monotonous, and considering Dark Moon had already found a way to speed the process up, the slam just feels natural and so satisfying.

Same, I could do it all day. Especially when you slam a whole group of them. Also the bosses use it really well. I had one boss fight that was more like a war than a fight, I loved it.

I was really surprised with GameXplain's review. But Andre is the weakest reviewer they have, so whenever he reviews anything I don't take it too seriously.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I played and beat Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia today, a game where I for some reason just stopped at the final boss and never actually finished it, and now I'm onto the final game of my DS backlog: Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.

I dunno, Vesperia is at least 40 hours and God Eater gets into the hundreds so it's not all bad.
Usually if it takes me more than a week to beat it, then I consider it a good paced game, but if I can beat it in a week, then that's too short for me.

Right now I'm playing Pokémon Crystal with @Princess Niki, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for a Max Souls%, and I have a lot of other stuff on my plate, but explained what I'm playing in my previous post here, however I did finish Pokémon Blue finally, ;).

Super Mario World, Pokémon Crystal, Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon X, Pokémon Ultra Moon, Kingdom Hearts II, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, and I'm thinking about playing Pokémon Colosseum.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
Horizon: Zero Dawn. I had bought it and started it, but was already burnt out from playing Rise of the Tomb Raider which has similar gameplay, so I took a break. Now I'm giving it another chance, and I am absolutely blown away by the world, the machines, and how smooth the game feels. Dare I say it's like an improved Breath of the Wild, and I love it

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Recently played and finished Donkey Kong Country (GBC version), and now I'm onto the final game of my GBC backlog, Quest: Brian's Journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom