• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Just completed my pokedex in Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu! Now that I'm done with that, I'll probably play a bit more to beat Red and catch a few shinies! Also playin some Street Fighter V and other fighting games with my brother on the side

Been playin' lots of Smash Ultimate lately and tonight I finally decided to dust off World of Light and try the NG+. Going with hard difficulty since I already did the full playthrough on normal. It'll hopefully be a good way to go for the duplicate spirits for summoning purposes I guess, since I can't keep track of/remember which ones I already have or need. See how long my focus on this lasts.

I also downloaded Asphalt 9 on Switch the other day. I remember playing one of those games on the DS way back when and it was a super memey game. It's in a similar vein of parody as Guitar Hero is, except with street racing. Although I'm sad to see 9 went the way of lootboxes and pay to win stuff, but the gameplay is still pretty heckin fun and absolutely chaotic. I landed on a dude as I crossed the finish line, wrecked him, and took his first place position.
ok_hand.png
AND THE MUSIC IS REALLY GOOD. THERE'S A RUELLE SONG IN IT. I don't intend to drop money on the game though.

I'm also still playing Puzzle Quest on the side. I intend to get back to Link's Awakening here soon, too.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Checked out the switch sale last night and bought Taiko no Tatsujin! It's a cute little rhythm game that makes my arms hurt~

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Link's Awakening Switch. I beat the game and am going to complete it. I already got all figurines, all special fishes, all prizes in the raft game. I only got one shell left to find and I know where to find it. And I'm aiming for the final heartcontainer and I also know where to find it. I spend hours at Dampe's place. I totally love the dungeon building feature. It's probably the best thing I ever came across so far in a Zelda game. Well to me it is :P

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Honestly that's the worst Paper Mario game I own, only because I stopped buying them after that one. The first three are the best ones in the series.
I didn't want to reply to this until I beat the game, but it's not a bad game. It's definitely decent in its own right. But I agree that when compared to the first 3 entries in the series, it sadly pales in comparison. Really, it's a shame how the Paper Mario series has been handled, and it'd be nice if they got back to the original Paper Mario/TTYD roots if they ever do a new Paper Mario game.

Anyways, done with Sticker Star, onto Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam. Let's see how things go trying to pick up a file with 11 hours on it that I last played almost 3 years ago, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom