• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I've been on these super nintendo games way more than I thought I would be; I really wanna play super metroid since I haven't done so before, but there's a few games I wanna get out of the way first

also I've been considering replaying xenogears and the xenosaga trilogy before xenoblade hd comes out, but I kinda wanna know an exact release date first

Right now Breath of the Wild, but I might play Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and later today I might play Paper Mario with Niki. I won't be able to play much later this week cuz of moving, but I'll try.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm playing through the Secret of Mana lately on the SNES Classic with my brother when I visit him.

It's a lot of fun, and the game has managed to surprise me a few times with the level of love and imagination they've put into it. :)

At this very moment I'm playing games that I found , but if you're interested about PC games I'm a very big fan of Borderlands 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Lady layton and the millionaires conspiracy on 2ds and dragon quest builders 2 on switchie...

I'm playing Breath of the Wild one last time before I pack up, I've also been playing Luigi's Mansion 3D, and Pokémon Blue with Niki. Can't wait to start Gen 2. I might end up playing Pokémon X and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon in the future.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I have a backlog of games that I've been steadily working at getting down (it was 100 games at one point, now it's down to 60). So the game on my backlog that I'm currently playing through is Resident Evil 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom