• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Tales of Berseria

It's leaving a great impression on me.

WOOOOOOOOO TALES TALES TALES TALES TALES TALES TALES!!

Berseria is some top tier Tales <3

source.gif

Well I was playing Twilight Princess HD until certain someone decided to ruin the whole reason why I was replaying it. Now I plan to play Paper Mario with Niki once the marathon is over. For now I've been playing Breath of the Wild, cuz I really need to finish that game. I'm also playing Pokémon X.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
I played a bit of it on ps3, but I knew I wanted to get a ps4 eventually and I'd like to keep a dumb little tradition going of playing a new gta game on a new playstation system, and now that I have the time I can fully go into this

This is probably considered double posting; If it is, can someone merge my two posts. I don't want to get in trouble.

I playing bunch of my old GameCube games until @Princess Niki is ready to start our Paper Mario playthrough. Got to love the classics.

Paper Mario and I might play Sonic Heroes again, with this nostalgia wave kicking in full gear. Also, I'm going to start speedrunning Spongebob Squarepants in: Battle for Bikini Bottom.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom