• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I started Assassin's Creed: Odyssey yesterday. I haven't played an AC since 3, but this one appealed to me since I saw it at E3 last year or whenever it was. I'm really enjoying it so far. I love scouting areas with Ikaros, the game is simply gorgeous, it has naval battles which are as exciting and dramatic as ever, and I think I'm in love with Kassandra. I also ****ING LOVE that you can make any piece of armour look like any other, so you don't have to wear uglier armour with better stats, you can keep the look you like and still upgrade. I've wanted that exact system in a game since Morrowind ****ing seventeen years ago (kill me). I'm already pronouncing words differently like a big idiot because everything sounds so cool in this. Hopefully it continues to be a delight.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I've gone back to the Mirror's Edge games. Catalyst is still very enjoyable. The design is a bit sterile but I love just being in the open world. It's a cool feeling going to the hideout and then head outside in the bright sun and parkour your way to the next objective. The story is laughably bad but it's a cool feeling being Faith. Dice's sound designers are sooo good, they really nailed the feeling of running in slippers on cold steel surfaces.

Now for the original I like it more for the story and for the art design better. But oh man the combat ..

APEX Legends, great game with interesting plot. It's very competitive and I can spend hour playing it with friends. I even started thinking of pro gaming. Want to take part in tournaments with players from different countries. I've found esport paltform on https://dreamteam.gg/apex with all info here. Always wanted to be a pro gamer.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Finished Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and enjoyed the gameplay, but the locked progression problems that @Castle mentioned somewhat curbed the immersion. Nonetheless, I expect Cyberpunk 2077 to play exactly like it...

...And moved on to Ys Origins (which should come to the Switch). While not on par with Lacrimosa, the combat is naturally fluid and engaging, playing similarly to A Link to the Past.

I've been playing Super Mario Sunshine managed to get to my favorite part (where everything is unlocked.) I'm thinking about playing Luigi's Mansion afterwards.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Modded Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas

Ever since ascending to the PC master race I've finally been able to partake of the mod scene. Now I'm balls deep in Skyrim since slumming it on 360 back in 0'12 like the filthy peasant I was. Loading times are shorter - and by "shorter" I mean "instantaneous." I don't have to put up with the data pile up on saved games that forces ya to erase all your save files lest your load times become eternal....

And of course the mods. The sweet delicious mods.

In the process I ended up buggaring up my New Vegas mods but since putting them back now the game is running better than ever! Two days without a CTD!!

...until I tried to buy a grenade rifle mod from a vendor and I'm pretty sure it caused a crash... curses. And here I actually thought I was playing a crash free New Vegas.

Also Skyrim looks sexy af now :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom