• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I play gambling game from Drakemall. It's easy to play but very entertaining. I just buy surprise box with cool stuff and get random prize from the box. Last time I bought a box for $3 and won iPhone 8! Just imagine!

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
As always, I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege most days, but I've gotten back into Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines with the Clan Quest Mod. I've played it with various editions of the Plus Patch but never this mod. I've already done a Malkavian run on it and started a Tremere run earlier today. I intend to join the Sabbat this time. It's insane that people are still supporting this game after all this time, but it's a mark of its quality.

Smash ultimate on Switch. primarily "story mode", although it starts to get boring by now... Have three pending switch games (monster hunter, Mario party, splatoon), so I will probably change soon.
Cities skylines on PC. I am addicted to that game, and other simulation games. I mean, I even got addicted to mini metro, which is nothing more than drawing some lines between dots...

and sometimes some Reactoonz, Moon Princess, Jammin' Jars... But those games can cost way too much money so I cannot recommend them to anyone.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Jaunting through DmC: Devil May Cry-Definitive Edition- before the big fish drops in a couple of months. ...And I gotta say, Dante's emotions are deader than the undead fiends, so much deader that the devil might burst into tears at any moment. We miss you classic, smart-alecky, wisecracking Dante.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom