• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Dragon Quest XI

S'good. Kind of toothless even when there's drama happening but as far as I i know that is the way DQ has always been.

The graphics are really nice and the gameplay is standard but tight. Good stuff.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Spider-Man (PS4) Amazing game. Not a big fan of the combat, but the story, the world, and all the collectibles have me hooked.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
A Hat in Time

I love it. I am in love with it.

This game isn't shy about being inspired by platformers like Banjo-Kazooie, Mario 64, and Sunshine, and it'll be familair to anyone who's played those in terms of gameplay, but this game has so much charm and imagination and genuinely funny, silly humour that I started smiling within a minute and couldn't stop.

There's also a dedicated button for blowing kisses and another for pulling faces. It's an absolute gem ^_^

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
Uncharted 4

It's actually my first Uncharted game, and I've been blown away by it so far. The graphics, animations, detail, story, humor, and gameplay are all phenomenal, and I can't wait to get the Nathan Drake collection so I can play the other games.

Kirino

Tatakae
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

It's an old game whose age shows in certain respects and is quite different from other Fire Emblem titles, but it's incredibly unique, and it's remarkable just how well it's aged in terms of its story in particular, which is wonderful. Easily shaping up to be one of my favorite FE games.

Not that anyone cares given that I'm probably the only one here that'll ever play it lol, but I'm enjoying it enough that I felt like posting about it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Finishing things up in Spider-Man and Torna ~ The Golden Country (which you guys should definitely play).

And also going through Deadpool.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
While I'm struggling through the end of Hollow Knight, I went back to Doki Doki Literature Club because it was a game I mostly forgot about. It is much longer than I realized, and I just finished "Act 3" according to the wiki (yeah, I looked up the wiki because I had no clue what to do__).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom