• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Shining Resonance Refrain, and it sucks.

The main character is a whiny emo and it's getting aggravating to listen to. Attacks go through the enemies occasionally. No "press button" prompts on text to tell you to advance it. Move on the field with the Left Stick, but Left Stick is useless in the Inventory screen and requires directional buttons. The game more or less steals something from every other RPG in existence, but doesn't do anything for itself.

Ssshhh! Emiya's bad taste will hear you!

Mido

Version 1
Xenoblade Chronicles X is my primary focus as of late as I continue through my backlog. While I am taking my time with it somewhat, I am definitely enjoying it thus far. Ever Oasis is also something I've been returning to playing lately. Lastly, I just purchased Sonic Mania Plus, which while as fun as I expected, does serve to remind me that my skills for 2D Sonic Games certainly do not pack a punch! :(

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

I forgot the last season is coming out soon so I need to get this one finished before that comes out.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Vampire: The Masqurade Bloodlines

Just played through the Ocean House Hotel again. Half past midnight. Dark quiet room. Ready to scare the p*** outta me again :D The Ocean House Hotel is one of the most legendary levels in all videogamedom. Sadly, it's one of those things where you just cannot recapture the experience of your first time. This time I made sure to not give the locket to Jeanette :P

Quin

Disaster Master
SiSTAb2E_o.png

WarioWare Gold!

Mega Man Collection 1- but the last level on the first game kicked my ass so i'm not playing it anymore.

Hollow Knight- but i died and lost all my money so i'm not playing it anymore.

Octopath Traveler- but a boss destroyed me so i'm not playing it anymore.

Breath of the Wild- still playing an-oh god dammit!

;)

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I'm sorry for the double post, please don't ban me.

Lately I've been on a Resident Evil kick (again). I've gone through REmake five or so times, and this past week I've mostly been playing RE6 and REvelations. It's the first time I've played REvelations since it came out for the 3DS, and this time I'm playing on PC. Jumping from RE6 directly into REvelations really reveals how much the latter was designed for a handheld. Level design and mechanics, like health management and the inventory, are simplified and the graphics aren't as well formed. It still looks good, but it's clear the game was made for the 3DS.

It still has the best main menu music, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom