• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I ordered Pokémon Ultra Sun online and am picking it up in store today! I already have Pokémon Moon so I figured I would get the opposite for the Ultra version. Really looking forward to diving into that tonight! I have a bunch of other games that I've been jumping between recently- BOTW, SS, MM.. but I plan on totally focusing on Sun once I get it today. Well, that and the Harry Potter mobile game that I started yesterday and am now obsessed with. :D

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Didn't back it, but Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire is the first new release title I've purchased since either Horizon Zero Yawn or Nier methinks... it's been a while.

I'm a fan of the first game and Deadfire does not disappoint. Been making steady progress through it. It's a true improvement over its predecessor as any sequel should be. And it looks gorgeous on my new PC Master Race gaming rig.

Ninja

Well well well
Hyrule Warriors DE. Never played Legends so I decided to take the plunge and re-invest myself in the game. Luckily, I love the combat.

Dan

Ultra Street Fighter 2: the Final Cash Grab

Great game actually. I only play Ryu though becaude I am hoping Street fighter will help my Smash 4 Ryu, plus it is fun. I am not that good so far, but I have only sunk in a few hours of gameplay. I can beat Normal CPUs but very rarely tough ones. I am working on it though.

If you looking to get some what competitive I recommend getting online asap and getting your ass kicked 100 times before you start holding your own. Ryu is a good all rounder to start with. Be prepared to get incel tier messengers when you beat some people.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Hyrule Warriors Definitive. I have it on WiiU and never completed the adventure mode, it can be a truly difficult game! Love the versatility of two-player mechanic in this release.

Overwatch and Stardew Valley, frequently, but I'm finally getting into Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as well. While there's much to love about the game already I'm not sure anything it will offer can top the Welsh catgirl.

I don't know why but the Welsh accent is like the smell of freshly-baked cookies gently caressing my ear canals. Between it and Yasunori Mitsuda's soundtrack this game is an aural delight.

Between it and Yasunori Mitsuda's soundtrack this game is an aural delight.
The game is really that good. I agree with you. I have finished the game and eventually I will re play the game in new game plus mode for all the new content there.
Just remember to keep your base item inventory managed. It's max 800 items in each category (which fill up fast). If you at the max, any items you collect are just lost forever.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Tyranny

It's alright I guess. Worth playing. I feel like I'm waiting for some sort of payoff so it had better be good.

Pokémon Ultra Sun. I put it down back in early to mid January after getting to Poni Island--which was at least further than I got in the original version of Moon--but I finally picked it back up last week or so. Managed to actually finish it, though I'm putting off the postgame episode for the time being and focusing more on my dex. Will probably try finishing up Moon sometime soon as well since version exclusive pokémon will be a hinderance at some point.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
currently playing this odd but amazing gem:

21aohg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom