• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
trying to get to somewhere in stardew valley and playing skyrim and pokemon shuffle and thinking about attempting the one shotter in BOTW....
I'm playing Skyrim on Switch right now, are you playing it on Switch? I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the game breaking bug involving Quick Reflexes. Quick Reflexes is a peekwhich slows time if you are blocking against an enemy's power attack, but when I do, the game slows time and never returns it to normal. This happen to anyone else?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I'm playing Skyrim on Switch right now, are you playing it on Switch? I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the game breaking bug involving Quick Reflexes. Quick Reflexes is a peekwhich slows time if you are blocking against an enemy's power attack, but when I do, the game slows time and never returns it to normal. This happen to anyone else?
Yea im playing on switch but ive not encountered quick reflexes... but i have enountered the glitch of not bein able to get into serenas castle....

Pokèmon ultra sun. I’m new to this series (this is my second one) and I love this game, so I’m trying to complete the Pokèdex.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!

I got that ALL THE TIME. Lots of bugs in the game :/ I just picked it up because I don't own any non-Nintendo consoles, and finally have it on Switch.

Currently doing a 3 heart run in Majora's Mask. ^^

Ooh!! Just did that in MM3D!

Anyway, games I've been playing lately:

Switch
-Skyrim
-Mario Odyssey
-Blossom Tales

3DS
-Fire Emblem Awakening
-Brain Age-Concentration Training
-Tri Force Heroes

Wii U
-Smash Bros for Wii U
-Splatoon
-Twilight Princess HD
-Breath of the Wild

And a few retro zeldas. Just realized I still haven't beaten Oracle of Ages or Link's Awakening.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Dude, both of those games are totally worth beating! Do it now.

Totally agree, from what I've played so far! I got stuck on OoA years ago, and lost Link's Awakening saves twice on emulators... the first three dungeons get boring after playing them a few times. Anyhoo, started up OoA again, hopefully gonna finish it this time! :)

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Ultra Street Fighter 2: the Final Cash Grab

Great game actually. I only play Ryu though becaude I am hoping Street fighter will help my Smash 4 Ryu, plus it is fun. I am not that good so far, but I have only sunk in a few hours of gameplay. I can beat Normal CPUs but very rarely tough ones. I am working on it though.

dk902466

mamma mia
I'm still pushing through the endgame activities in Breath of the Wild, but I'm also starting out DKC Tropical Freeze. So far it's been really great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom