• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I picked up Radiant Historia yesterday. I am enjoying it so far. I'm playing the appended game mode since I unfortunately overlooked this gem when it was originally on the DS, but I expect I'll do a second playthrough in perfect mode sooner or later.

Stardew Valley. Why is it so hard to befriend Sebastian?? :(
Stardew Valley has a character named Sebastian? Is he a butler, perhaps? There's a butler named Sebastian in Harvest Moon. :suspicious:

Doom 2016
RE7
Angry Goy
Breath of the Wild
Sims 4 and it's modded to Hell. Lover's Lab has the best mods. You should check them out.

I only play PC games. Yes I play BotW on PC.

Dan

rNQYhZz.png

Playing Pokemon Omega Ruby at 1440p at 30fps, my pc can handle it at 9001fps, the game is limited to 30 fps though!
First Pokemon game I've played since Black/White which was disappointingly misleading, as I had hope it would finally be a game where racism was solved through Pokemon Battles and that the whites would prevail at the end.

Ninja

Well well well
Trying to complete the history maps in Fire Emblem Warriors. It's forcing me to play as mounts and bows and I'm not good at them at all lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom