• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
  • Sonic Mania, Sonic's Story (I beat Knuckles first with every Emerald. Want to do one round with each character/set, so two more runs after this)
  • Pokemon: Fire Ash, a Pokemon fangame that follows the anime through all 7 generations. Just beat Brock the other day.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Fire Emblem Warriors. I am really enjoying the hybrid between the Fire Emblem gameplay and the Dynasty Warriors gameplay. I think I might be enjoying this game more than Hyrule Warriors.

Ninja

Well well well
Still playing Nier Automata. Going through all of the sidequests now. I regret not focusing more on them early on, as they really open up the story quite a bit. Some of the sidequests are also downright disturbing.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just learned last month's subscription to Humble Monthly left me to autosubscribe the next month if I didn't manually unsubscribe. So I got the March bundle. In it, there was a small, original RPG called Fortune 499, where you're an oracle who has the chance to foresee your opponent's attacks, and your goal is to use this power to counter their attacks and make up for your weak damage.
Pretty good so far. Been playing for about an hour.

Possibly too many...

Pokemon Crystal
Resident Evil 7
Monster Hunter: World
Subnautica
Owlboy
Breath of the Wild
F-Zero GX
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Ninja

Well well well
Fire Emblem Warriors, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Super Mario Odyssey have me pretty occupied right now. The fallen heroes banner in Fire Emblem Heroes has piqued my interest in that game as well, so I've also been playing that a fair bit in between my Switch play sessions.

How are you liking FE Warriors so far? I'm on the fence, am honestly thinking about buying it once I get off of work.

Also passing by time with a crappy mobile version of pong.

How are you liking FE Warriors so far? I'm on the fence, am honestly thinking about buying it once I get off of work.
It's the Dynasty Warriors x Nintendo crossover that needed to happen tbh. When I first started playing Hyrule Warriors, I kept thinking about how much better Fire Emblem would have suited the playstyle, and it did hold up to that, I think. Roster is a little meh with way too many Fates reps but unlike Hyrule Warriors, all of the characters I have played as so far do play very well. Lots of clones, however. I prefer it over Hyrule Warriors as far as the spin-offs go and a lot of the reason is how the scenarios are handled, and the History maps are waaaaay better than the Adventure mode maps. Adventure mode is way too restrictive and annoying. I don't have to worry about being shut off from progress because I don't want to play as ****ty stupid Agitha.

Ninja

Well well well
It's the Dynasty Warriors x Nintendo crossover that needed to happen tbh. When I first started playing Hyrule Warriors, I kept thinking about how much better Fire Emblem would have suited the playstyle, and it did hold up to that, I think. Roster is a little meh with way too many Fates reps but unlike Hyrule Warriors, all of the characters I have played as so far do play very well. Lots of clones, however. I prefer it over Hyrule Warriors as far as the spin-offs go and a lot of the reason is how the scenarios are handled, and the History maps are waaaaay better than the Adventure mode maps. Adventure mode is way too restrictive and annoying. I don't have to worry about being shut off from progress because I don't want to play as ****ty stupid Agitha.

I also watched some reviews and noticed that you can actually assign your commanders keeps to conquer and defend. That was something HW definitely needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom