• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

How do you like the story and the combat so far?

I'm still locked into XBC2, trying to get my party up to 99 and getting all of the sidequests done.

I've played it before. This is my third time through.
Berseria is like Twilight Princess, it isn't my favourite but its objectively the best game in the series.

The characters are brilliant, the story is well paced, the locations are great and dat combat is perfect.

Much better than XC2... and most JRPGs in general.

Ninja

Well well well
I've played it before. This is my third time through.
Berseria is like Twilight Princess, it isn't my favourite but its objectively the best game in the series.

The characters are brilliant, the story is well paced, the locations are great and dat combat is perfect.

Much better than XC2... and most JRPGs in general.

If I bought it, would I have to play the other games in the series to understand it?

If I bought it, would I have to play the other games in the series to understand it?

No, Tales is like Final Fantasy. Pick one and enjoy it.

That being said Berseria IS a prequel to Zestiria but it REALLY doesn't matter, its far enough in the past and different enough that you'd never know. (Plus Zestiria is a bad game)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm not playing any game at the moment.

I've always had a hard time getting into single player games, for the most part.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just because I have a hard time getting into single player games, doesn't mean I dislike them. I just am a lot less likely to play them.

Most Zelda games I've played have been with someone else (a sibling or a friend) switching off with me and working together with them to solve puzzles. I have a lot of fond memories of most Zelda games I've played, and have nothing but love for the world.

Quin

Disaster Master
Since the start of this year I've been in the mood to replay old zelda games. So far 1, 2, ALTTP, LA and OOT are done. ATM im doing MM again. I dunno how far i'm taking this but I definitely wanna do the oracles again, and TWW as well.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I recently got the hankering for another dose of KOTOR 2. This time, I got it for the pc and downloaded the restored content and droid planet mods so it should be fun to see what changes. I noticed something though that I haven't really noticed in my previous play-throughs. Namely, a nitpick with the RPG system. I believe in KOTOR, your security came across as a score as opposed to a roll, whereas, in KOTOR 2, your security is randomized. Now, I prefer KOTOR 2's system because you always feel like you have a chance, but only now do I realize that the fact that it's a random roll steals the effect that it's trying to create. For instance, if you have a high enough modifier to open a door but it takes you four attempts, there's nothing at steak, it's just a waste of time. Or you try thirty times and eventually give up, resigning yourself to the fact that your modifier isn't high enough. How do you fix something like that? If I were playing a D20 game and I tried picking a lock thirty times, there would be some gravity to the situation as the DM would probably make the pick break after five attempts or have a guard catch me or have the locking mechanism seize up. Of course everyone loves the game but what would you do to fix this issue?

I am right in the middle of Monster Hunter World. Put in 60 hours and I can't stop playing. Some might find it grindy, which I can understand, but the satisfaction I get from combat keeps me coming back for more!

Ninja

Well well well
Just finished up the story and tons of matches on DragonBall Fighterz.

Now I'm working on Nier Automata. Playing through Route B and I'm just starting the forest area. Gonna try and burn through this so I can get to C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom