• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Still working on Mario Odyssey (gotten past 500 moons), but also started playing Steamworld Dig 2 which I'm really enjoying :)
Congrats and good luck getting all the rest of the Moons in Mario Odyssey.

I am going through Xenoblade Chronicles 2. My party is roughly level 35, I've just started chapter 4 and I'm on about 50 hours played.

I got my sister a 2DS bundled with Mario Kart 7 for Christmas, and also got her Animal Crossing New Leaf, so hopefully we'll be doing some multiplayer shenanigans here soon. Also currently playing Pokemon Ultra Sun, a Japanese import of Rune Factory 3, and still Fire Emblem Echoes because I got rekt by the bonus boss. >: :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Finished the main story in Super Mario Odyssey so now I'm on a quest to find as many moons as possible. Currently at 154.

Not very far in Breath of the Wild yet but I somehow have upwards of 10 hours on it. I've done 12 shrines and gotten the camera so far. No divine beasts yet.

I was playing through Link's Awakening too, but I put that game on hold so I could focus on the Switch games.

JakeIsSoSpicy

Sexy and Stylish
Skyrim (Switch)
Splatoon 2
Doom (Switch)
Minecraft (Switch)
Rocket League (Switch)

I guess I do need to grab my 3ds eventually and play Majora's Mask, but idk when I will.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Fallout (The original one from the olden days when the war was in the Balkans and gas was less than a buck a gallon)
I was amazed to find that this game works on modern systems with no modding (thanks Bethesda. No really, thanks, that's really cool of you) but almost as soon as I started things weren't going my way.

My adventure began with me trying to stab rats for the best part of an hour. Turns out either rats are really martially adept or my hand-eye co-ordination is really bad, but I got there in the end. Venturing on, I found a small town that had a radscorpion problem and I figured fighting those slippery rats was good practice for fighting giant poisonous scorpions. I asked a guy in a leather jacket to come with me and we went to a cave and spent some time shooting scorpions in the face (mostly the dude, I shot the walls for the most part) and we won. Then I left town.

Turns out the place I was headed was abandoned but I'd need a rope to explore further, so I went back to the town only to find that the chief's daughter had been kidnapped. I agreed to help, asked the leather man to come with me again for backup, and headed to the bandit camp. I actually convinced the leader to give me the girl somehow (he even literally said "For some reason, I believe you.") but then I spoke to him again, expecting to ask a question or two about the wasteland. He said "How dare you speak to me again!" and a fight ensued in which the bandit leader, at least six of his people, Leather Dude, and finally myself all perished. Not a great result.

So I reloaded, convinced the leader to give me the girl, and this time kept my mouth shut and went home. I still needed some rope, though, but I'd heard of a town in the south and headed out. When I got there I found out the mayor wanted to do something about the local street gang and decided to help out once I'd checked out the local store for some rope. Turns out the mayor owned the store and he didn't seem to like me much. He also had no rope, but I sold him some knuckle dusters seeing as I was in the place.

And then a dude called Kenji or Kenshi (the font is very small) busted in with a shotgun, shot at the mayor, and missed completely. The mayor pulled his gun, shot, and hit me by accident. GG. Hey, this is a chance to win the mayors trust, I'll help kill his assasin. I shot Ken and the town guards rushed in to help. The mayor took another shot and, again, accidentally shot one of his friends, then one of the guards shot me, which I thought was odd. But we've got an assassin to kill, so we all just kept shooting until Ken was dead. I got a message saying I got XP for helping protect the mayor. And then the guards shot me again and I died.

Then I came to write this post.

I think this is a game I will like, but it's going to take some time before I get into it.

Ninja

Well well well
All of my game time, and free time has been all Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I was slightly put off by the reviews however took the plunge and I'm really enjoying this game.

In the middle of chapter 4 and I've been told the story really opens up soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom