• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Velocity 2X

I picked this up when I picked up The Sexy Brutale, i'd seen it on the shelf for a while and was intrigued by it so I finally took the plunge. I knew The Sexy Brutale was gonna be a heavier game so I gave Velocity a blast while waiting for my dinner to cook.

Oh my goooooooooood! What happens when you cross what Other M should have been with the best 2D Sonic and splice in some Ikaruga? This! This is what you get and its fantastic!

Kai Tana (the lead female protagonist) IS how Sakamoto should have written Samus, THIS is how Sonic should feel to play. What a great game.

The graphics are stylish as nuts, the soundtrack is incredible, the gameplay is a rush, its all just so good!

Buy it, download it, i dont care how but if you enjoy Shmups and 2d sidescrollers then get this game!

Take a listen. Sooooooo good.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I'm playing mainly Ultra Sun and Xenoblade Chronicles x, Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia is on the side

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Pillars of Eternity
I've played maybe five hours over the span of as many days and I think I hate it. Specifically the combat system. I have absolutely no clue what the ever-loving **** is going on and the game has made literally no attempt to inform me or help me figure it out. The stats/attributes system is so dense with needless 'our system is unique' complexity that I have no idea what my party can do, what they're good at, or what to expect of them in a fight. I feel like I have no control, that the game is playing itself — badly — and I'm not being given any information that would help me figure out what I did wrong (or right) so I can't get a grip on it.

Pillars of Eternity
I've played maybe five hours over the span of as many days and I think I hate it. Specifically the combat system. I have absolutely no clue what the ever-loving **** is going on and the game has made literally no attempt to inform me or help me figure it out. The stats/attributes system is so dense with needless 'our system is unique' complexity that I have no idea what my party can do, what they're good at, or what to expect of them in a fight. I feel like I have no control, that the game is playing itself — badly — and I'm not being given any information that would help me figure out what I did wrong (or right) so I can't get a grip on it.

6fdd14b4b70d4399d1d617d3ca844816.gif

About to finish up a new playthrough of Rune Factory 3. When I first played it in 2010, I was near the very end of the game and put it down. Since it's been over five years since I really played it, I just started over so I would remember what was going on. Short game. I'll be moving onto Rune Factory 2 once I finish this playthrough of 3, since I did the same thing to 2 to a greater extent. Mandatory marriage in Rune Factory bothers me. Prefer dealing with that in the post-game. 1 and 4 did it right.

I'm currently playing three games. Resident Evil:Revelations, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2, and Oracle of Seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom