• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Playing through a heavily modified Deus Ex. Also figured I'd make another attempt at trying to appreciate Arcanum. If I can only tolerate the game's tediousness and get to the part where it's supposed to get good apparently then maybe I'll feel the love. Otherwise I s'pose I'll just have to chalk this one up to another one of my gaming's greatest "I don't get It"'s

I just finished Dragon Ball: Shenron No Nazo for the famicom and it was one of the worst games I've ever had the misfortune of playing.

I also just finished Mario Odyssey and it blew me away.

Mixed bag, I suppose :p

Like a month or so ago, I revisited a second playthrough of Rune Factory 4 I started like four years ago and I accidentally got addicted to it again and am still playing it. According to my play log, RF4 is my most-played 3DS title of 2017 with a 200 hour lead on the second place title. :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom