• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Mario + Rabbids- World 3 is hard.

Shovel Knight- Tower entrance level is hard.

Nier Automata- Getting the platinum is hard.

Samus Returns- Playing this game in fear that Samus would spread her legs for anything that could string 4 words together was hard.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Pokemon Sun: Just got the Gengarite I was after, and so my team for the Mega Melee is set and ready.

Tales of Zestiria: Restored the blessing to the Lohgrin area, and took out a huge pillbug hellion (unfortunately it wasn't Arma Dylan), who ironically put me in a harder fight than the giant elephant hellion the characters made a huge deal that I not get hit by. I've saved outside the next ruin I'm set to explore out in that wetlands are whose name escapes me.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Archeage... aaaaaand now I'm not.

Instead of that wash I've moved on to Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines again.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Tales of Zestiria: Finally wound up finding Mayvin, and finished off every set of ruins that side of Glaivend (are there even ruins on the Ladylake side?). I checked out Rayfalke Spiritcrest just to see if anything was there, and it turns out there's a little side-quest marker at the peak. Probably an actual fight with Edna's brother. I'm going to go up there next time I play and seeing if I can't handle him.

Lets see I accidentally left my 3DS on and lost a good chunk of Metroid: RoS progress. Other than that I've been really enjoying the old Pokemon TCG for Gameboy

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Started playing Shadowrun Returns last night and I'm loving it so far. The art style, the combat, the writing, it's really tickling my brain the right way.

Make sure you check out Dragonfall. It's got better everythings. Better party management, better story... it improves on everything Returns was lacking.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I am playing the Last of Us Remastered. Having never played the game before and recently bought a PS4 I simply had to try it since it won so many awards.

I have played quite a lot so far and I find it to have great storytelling and atmosphere. Gameplay is nothing groundbreaking and there are more fun and fluid stealth 3rd person shooters from a purely gameplay perspective however this would ruin the dangerous feel of the world if the main character had the abilities of Adam Jensen.

MW7

I bought a Super NES Classic, and I'm playing through Super Mario RPG for the first time. I own a Super Nintendo but only have 6 of the 21 games on the Super NES. I'm going to try to beat as many of the games as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom