• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
pretty much everything I had on my old 2ds since I got a new one;
Omega Ruby, Tomodachi Life, Zelda 1 and 2, LA, OoS, OoA, OoT, Mario Kart 7.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Why I continue to slog through my second playthrough of Prey when I'm only about three hours into Odin Sphere Leifthrasir I have yet to figure out.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I've been playing Fire Emblem Echoes and Injustice 2. The former feels like another step forward for the series' overall presentation -- the stellar full-fledged voice acting goes a long way -- while the latter is one of the most addictive fighting games I've ever played. I often go into Injustice 2 thinking "Oh, I'll just put a couple of matches in." Next thing I know, an hour and a half has passed!

Casually going through Tokyo Mirage Sessions for a second time, too. Like Super Mario Sunshine and Pikmin, it just feels like an ideal summer game, y'know?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ratchet and Clank 2016. It's a fun game, but the final boss is super annoying. I just want to beat him and be done with it.

Also giving Warframe a try. For a free-to-play Destiny clone, it's pretty neat. You can go around sniping enemies with a bow or sneak-attacking them with a katana, so it separates itself from Destiny's lethargic run'n'gun style in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom