• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Slowly going through Life is Strange.
Breath of the Wild, of course.
Until Dawn is on the back burner for a little while.
Skyrim again
Painfully, the Outlast DLC. It's a chore, I have to mentally prepare myself every time I sit down to play it.

Depending if I can fix what happened earlier tonight (I guess late last night since it happened at 10 pm and now since it's 6 in the morning), I may not touch Breath of the Wild again. Which sucks because I did end up buying the DLC and now I won't even be getting to see it. Haven't decided if there's another [3DS] game I want to play. I probably should go finish Pokemon Moon. We'll see what happens. When you lose all of your save data on a console, you kind of lose your desire to play video games altogether.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
A good friend of mine has recently gifted me the Clanned VN, so I've been playing through that.
Ignoring Nagisa to play through the other scenarios first hurts my soul.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Alternating between Nier and Technomancer now that my internet's on the fritz I can't reliably play Neverwinter.

Nier is outstanding. Technomancer is expectedly rough around the edges but it's been good so far.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I have mainly played Breath of the Wild, becasue there is a lot to do
Also doing Badge Quest in Pokemon X, currently hunting for the fifth badge

Still playing BotW when i dont feel like pushing through the story of something else.

Otherwise I'm chipping away at God Eater Resurrection, Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts (trying this series for the fourth time) and Odin Sphere (again, because its awesome)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom