• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ya boi just uninstalled dark souls, that """game""" is hot ****ing garbage just like its sequel ds2. ****en bodyblocking, stunlocking, **** collision, ******** asf enemy encounters....nah if you listen to a ****en redditor or a 4channer or whatever mutha****a sayin that **** is good, you better one ****en 80 out of that ***** bc they feedin you poison.

I've been addicted to Fire Emblem Heroes for mobile lately. Despite its simple gameplay, I'm really enjoying it.

Shamo

Lord Kaiser.
Re-Play:

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
One Piece Ultimate Adventure

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I'm currently playing ArcheAge, a relatively new fantasy MMORPG. I like it. It obviously takes a lot of cues from Guild Wars 2, but GW2 is awesome, so I don't mind.

Currently I am playing:
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Skyrim (can't wait for it's release onto the Switch)
And I think that might be it, I've kind of gotten into Runescape again as of late.

Mido

Version 1
Just finished Tales of Berseria and ive got two free days between now and BotW, so..... i'll probably run through Wind Waker again.

How fast did you clear it? :eek: Was it a good one? I'm horrible at finishing RPGs in a timely manner (It's been nearly five years since I started Vesperia, granted I've been at the end of the game for most of those years. My lack of motivation to grind has hurt me in this regard, but enough about that)!

I'm still tied between Pokemon Sun with its pokedex and Twilight Princess HD, although I definitely need to get back to the latter, but NBA 2K17 Association mode always pulls me back in.

How fast did you clear it? :eek: Was it a good one? I'm horrible at finishing RPGs in a timely manner (It's been nearly five years since I started Vesperia, granted I've been at the end of the game for most of those years. My lack of motivation to grind has hurt me in this regard, but enough about that)!

I'm still tied between Pokemon Sun with its pokedex and Twilight Princess HD, although I definitely need to get back to the latter, but NBA 2K17 Association mode always pulls me back in.

Ive sank 50 hours into it but theres a lot of post game content. I finished the main story in 42 hours.

It was a great Tales game and i say that having disliked half of the Tales games ive played. Its much better than Zestiria (of which Berseria is a distant prequel).
I'd say its the best Tales game i've played. I like the characters and story in Xillia more but thats down to taste.

I never needed to grind either. So my play time wasnt padded out with hours of battling when i felt underlevelled. Though i did fight everything i came across and never ran from battles.

Wholly recommend it if youre a Tales or RPG fan

SariaFan93

Friend & Protector of the Forest Sage
I just finished Destructive Creation's 3rd-person shooter game, Hatred. I played out of curiosity. It's not for the faint of heart, but for a controversial game with an AO rating for violence, I surprisingly like it. It would be better if we knew the backstory of the main character, knowing what set them off. I've been on a video game hiatus considering the drastic changes in my life in the past year. I need to get back to my Ocarina of Time regimen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom