• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I played and finished Pokemon Sun, but have decided to stop playing till I am able to transfer pokemon. I will begin my quest in Moon, though. ;)

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Currently playing:

FEZ
Pokemon Moon
Red Dead Redemption (Still! I've been playing it off and on for almost 2 months now)

Gonna be getting into Guacamelee pretty soon. Been a while since I've played a good ol Metroidvania.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Lately I've been playing a lot of F-Zero SNES. I got it for 30 cents on the Wii U back when the Virtual Console first launched for the system. I played it quite a bit back then, and now I've completed all three leagues on the highest difficulty setting using the Blue Falcon (Captain Falcon's Vehicle). This game is ridiculously satisfying to take on, and the music has always been insanely good! I can't stop humming it and tapping along. It's one of the few games I can play loudly on the TV and my brother doesn't care because he enjoys it just as much as I do. The AI can be frustrating sometimes, making it ever more so fulfilling to succeed against them.

I want to move on to the next major sequel, F-Zero X on N64. Unfortunately, it looks like crap on the Wii U Virtual Console so I'm going to have to find another option. I could get it on the Wii Virtual Console instead, or just emulate it on my computer, since I'm not really interested in getting a genuine Nintendo 64 system and cartridges at the moment.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Blazing my way through Pillars of Eternity again.

Also started a new game of Dragon Age: Inquisition last night.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I decided to beat Baldur's Gate before I play Pillars. I started it, but I want to really finish this run of BG.

Say what you want about the classics, PoE is superior to BG. But BG is as good a place to start as any if only to better appreciate PoE's legacy :)

Mido

Version 1
I-Ninja (again). Such a great game, I highly suggest everyone play it.

It's an excellent game! I wish I managed to collect all of the grades though in the past (I think I was missing 3-5 of them if memory serves me right).

I just got done binge-playing Pokemon Sun version. I must say, while it took a bit of time, the game really grew on me and I can now say that I really, very much enjoyed the experience. Now, the rest of the experience awaits! :cool:

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Now there's a game I've not heard of in a looong time :)
i_ninja_bg_by_i_ninja_ninja.jpg

I consider it a classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom