• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Shadowrun: Dragonfall

This one has been surprisingly captivating so far. It's twice and again better than Returns, but it remains to be seen how much longer it can hold my interest. So far, it has me hooked.

...AAAaaaand I'm already bored >.>

Night Owl

~Momentai
A game I picked up on steam called Owlboy. I purchased it because the name appealed to me. (I wonder why ;))
It seems to be a fun little game, though it probably isn't quite worth the $26 they're asking for it right now. (it feels like a $15 dollar value.)
I'm enjoying it, I probably got roughly 8 hours invested in it so far and I seem close to the end aside from hunting down coins to 100% it.
I got about 15 hours of enjoyment out of it; with 100% as far as achievements go. if it ever goes on sale for<=$10 it's probably worth it.

I figure in general if i get a play time to price ratio of 1:1, it was a break even buy from a cost stand point. if I had fun playing , than a 1: X (1 <X <2) ratio could possibly be justified. (triple a titles have higher expectations and need a different rule)

Owlboy was a decent buy as far as I'm concerned .

Skyrim, though i wouldnt say im playing it, more just walking around and soaking in the sights. So its more of a glorified walking simulator for me.

Digimon cybersleuth (last boss, yay)

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Odinsphere
God Eater 1&2

Want these games finished before BoTW comes out.... plenty of time.

Last edited:

SariaFan93

Friend & Protector of the Forest Sage
My list:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Sims: Bustin' Out
The Sims
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Mario Party 5
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I'm doing a super causal run of Morrowind currently. I just did a hardcore run, where I played a straight-forward fighter that kicked all of the butt, but now I'm running a Bosmer thief, which means a lot more grinding for skill levels, but it makes me take my time with the game, which I didn't do with my uber Dunmer Killer of All Things.

I'm still playing Baldur's Gate EE from time to time. But it's final exam season, so I'm not playing very much, so Baldur's Gate has taken a back seat for a while. I feel like that is a game that you need to devote at least 2 hours worth of playtime to in order to get anywhere.

God Eater Resurrection on ps4

Good game. Its an arcade version of Monster Hunter with an anime style set in a post apocalyptic future.
Characters are a lot more agile than in monster hunter, you have a larger moveset and have three other characters accompany you on missions.

The story so far hasnt elevated itself above generic cliche monsters vs humans affair and all the characters are stereotypical but some of their designs are cool.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Skyrim Special Edition - Now that I have the controls down, I have a deeper appreciation for the technical aspects, even though Skyrim needed more of an overhaul rather than a remastered port (ie looking prettier doesn't help the getting stuck in rocks bit). Still, it's better than the overrated ripoff that is Witcher 3.

Trails of Cold Steel II - Just as fun as the first game, if not better. Having to start all over again was a bit of a pain (my good equipment was on the PSN version; CS2 is on PS3), but earning everything back is worth it. And the new addition of Overdrive is the best part by far, enabling two characters to take three turns and interrupt an enemy's attack. With that comes an increase in difficulty, especially in boss battles.

I'm currently playing through the Ace Attorney Trilogy. I'm about to reach one of the least favorite cases in the entire series, so wish me luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom