• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I'm in love with it. At first I was kind of like idk because it seems like so many people dislike the controls and that's really all I ever heard about Skyward Sword. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'd want all the games to be this way - but once I got the hang of it I really began to enjoy the experience of truly feeling like you're in the game. It definitely makes me look forward to something like Legend of Zelda VR down the road.
I'm starting to see more and more people like this, I really, sincerely hope down the line this becomes like many other zeldas before it and the general consensus shifts to "it has these flaws and these pros" and be like that... I really dislike the overexaggerated hate the internet loves so much... Opinion leaders, man....

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I'm starting to see more and more people like this, I really, sincerely hope down the line this becomes like many other zeldas before it and the general consensus shifts to "it has these flaws and these pros" and be like that... I really dislike the overexaggerated hate the internet loves so much... Opinion leaders, man....

It gets a lot of hate for sure but it was very well received by critics. It's got a 90+ on metacritic and it got a lot of perfect scores from various blogs and sites.

There have definitely been one or two times at the beginning where I got frustrated but overall I've enjoyed the controls. I love that finding the dungeon is almost part of the dungeon. I love the story. I love how it's almost a mix of TP and WW's art styles. It's just a fantastic game, and I'm really enjoying it.

I am kind of in the habit of starting many games and finishing them very slowly over time. Currently I am in the middle of getting the Platinum trophy for Dishonored in preparation for the second one. I am also playing through Pokemon Yellow, Dark Souls, Wind Waker, and am doing my second run through of Undertale. I'm doing a pacifist run currently because I hear that route has the best ending.

It gets a lot of hate for sure but it was very well received by critics. It's got a 90+ on metacritic and it got a lot of perfect scores from various blogs and sites.

There have definitely been one or two times at the beginning where I got frustrated but overall I've enjoyed the controls. I love that finding the dungeon is almost part of the dungeon. I love the story. I love how it's almost a mix of TP and WW's art styles. It's just a fantastic game, and I'm really enjoying it.
This actually made my day, I didn't know it was well received.
The game has flaws, some very bad, I won't deny it. I just think what it does right it does REALLY right and a lot of people just don't give it a chance just because of opinion leaders... If Egoraptor ever reads this: "Mark my words, you will one day finish Skyward Sword and swallow the senselessness you spew of a game u haven't even played more than a couple hours! Also, I love your show." :P

I'm currently struggling to get through Skyward Sword for the first time. I'm not too big of a fan of the motion controls, but I do enjoy the story and art style. I would probably appreciate the game a ton more if it received a HD remaster on the Switch.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I'm currently struggling to get through Skyward Sword for the first time. I'm not too big of a fan of the motion controls, but I do enjoy the story and art style. I would probably appreciate the game a ton more if it received a HD remaster on the Switch.

I'm really hoping that it does get an HD remaster! I would love to play it. I've been playing it on Dolphin on my computer so I can play in HD because it just doesn't look nice on Wii. I bought a DolphinBar and just hook my laptop up to my TV and Skyward Sword looks amazing.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Went back and started up a new file of Stardew Valley because I realized I needed another time sink type game. THe game also had a massive update and I wanted to check it out with a clean slate.

Other than that, been playing through Red Dead Redemption for the first time and have been having a blast just getting lost in the wide open west.

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Metroid 2
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Super Mario 3D World
Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town
Minish Cap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom