• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Zachie

Moo
Enjoying Rise of Iron perchance? :cool: I'm missing out from it since I don't have my Xbox One on me at this time!

Sure am. Just started again with my level 40 boost and gonna work my way through the game. If you're interested, when you get your Xbox back, my username is ZachieBlade :)

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Finally wrapped up 7th Dragon III: Code VFD's main plot and moved onto God Eater Resurrection.

Really digging Resurrection. Granted, I'm still getting used to the controls because I'm used to hunting gigantic monsters on a 3DS and have since forgotten how it feels to hold an actual controller again.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Been playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan. I've seen tons of backlash on this game and I don't really get it. I see people continue to give praise to TMNT IV: Turtles in Time yet Mutants in Manhattan is essentially the same concept but modernized. There's tons of potential for a greater TMNT experience here and I do share disappointment over this being just another Turtles beat 'em up, but to the game's credit, it's by far the best Turtles beat 'em up. Combat may not be as deep as something like Bayonetta but it's still bounds ahead of any of the classic TMNT games. The stages are fun to traverse and have lots of replay value. Boss fights offer a great spectacle and last quite a while. I also really appreciate the fact that while in co-op, you don't have to share a screen with the other players. I think the franchise is in great hands with Platinum Games, it's just a shame the game was rushed out to coincide with an awful movie otherwise Platinum could have done a whole lot more which would have been amazing given the fantastic job they already did with the little they had to work with.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, I'm playing World of Warcraft, as I'm always doing, and a little bit of Hearthstone now and then when I feel like it. Other than that I'm playing Pokémon Conquest for DS, it's one of my favorite games ever and it feels very underrated.
I'm also Let's Playing Donkey Kong Country for my Youtube-channel, I've never played it before and it is a VERY HARD game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom