• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ambient Nomad

Home Starmy
This year I decided to replay all of the main series Zelda games that I could before breath of the wild, and I've made it to the Oracle games. The problem is... I never really liked the Oracle games. I don't think they're bad. I've only ever played them at release and never felt the need to play them again. I'm having a very hard time getting interested and feel like I would rather just move on to Wind Waker.

Obviously since this is my own gaming decision, I can do whatever I want, but should I stick with the Oracle games? For those here who have more experience with them, are there any surprises that I've forgotten about that will make it worth it?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Dead Space 3 now..... and uggggggg wtf did they do to this series?
Hahah I feel your pain. The DLC, awakening is pretty good, but the main game is mediocre. They tried new things, some fell flat, but overall the story kept me going. Isaac is such a great character. He feels like a more fleshed Gordon freeman; An every-man, thrust into a save-the-world situation.

Also, playing Earthlock, still playing Divinity Original Sin and halo 5 and soon I'll try out Overwatch during this free play weekend

Hahah I feel your pain. The DLC, awakening is pretty good, but the main game is mediocre. They tried new things, some fell flat, but overall the story kept me going.

Every single change so far is a step back. I'm only 2 hours in so far but damn I hope it gets better. I don't mind where the story is heading I think but man the opening sections are awful. 2 right away I was impressed with the changes, 3 it's the opposite. But I'll reserve judgement till the end.

Misty

Ronin
Still stuck on Witcher 2. Haven't had time for it in weeks.

Playing Life Is Strange with family. Enjoying it a lot.

Reactions: Dio

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (PSN)
Asura's Wrath (PSN)
Nights of Azure (Awesome collab between Gust and Koei Tecmo)
God Eater: Resurrection (sooooo sloooooooooooow)
Twilight Princess *hiccup*D
Bayonetta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom