• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

And I should really get back to playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I didnt like the first three hours I put into it, and I forget I even have it until I see it on my shelf... Just not compelling.
I agree, I didn't find the game compelling at all. :S I wanted to love it. But I couldn't.

EDIT: Oh, currently playing Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky. Love it so far!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, just ORAS, mostly battles and trading. Wishing to start my adventure anew, but not likely since I already have a great number of wins.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Recently finished Super Mario Galaxy with all 120 Stars and currently trying to run through it again as Luigi to get the true ending. Also been playing through Bayonetta for the third time but this time on Wii U before I finally jump into the second one.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Dead Space
Tekken 7 FR for a tournament next Saturday.
Oh, I have been wanting to play Dead Space forever. I heard it was pretty good.

Anyway, ever since I bought Hyrule Warriors Legends from the Nintendo Shop I have been playing it recently.

After a 4 month break I started to play Fianl Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn again.

I also started Fire Emblem Fates Birthright from new... I was so proud of myself when I finished it on hard difficulty. Only to notice that I played on normal the entire time somehow.

First time playing Dead Space?
Yep. I started it a year ago but didn't get far. I think a year ago I was a scaredy cat but at this point I'm more equipped to deal with scary games :D. I love survival horror/action horror but I haven't played nearly enough outside of RE and a few others.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Yep. I started it a year ago but didn't get far. I think a year ago I was a scaredy cat but at this point I'm more equipped to deal with scary games :D. I love survival horror/action horror but I haven't played nearly enough outside of RE and a few others.

You'll love it. Dead Space is one of my favourite horror games of all time. It's not perfect, and it may feel dated playing it 8 years later, but its a good game with an interesting lore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom