• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Picked up Life is Strange, Read Dead Redemption (lost my X360 disc, so I bought it again digitally for $7.50, no regrets), and Divinity: Original Sin.
Juggling only RDR and Divinity. LiS is a title to play when the girlfriend is over.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Final Fantasy - NES (Wii VC) - It's my first time playing this game, and I have to say I'm enjoying it so far. It's my type of JRPG: grind heavy. I love it. It's hard and unfair, so it's a little frustrating, but I can appreciate it for what it is.

STILL playing Doom 2016, I flipping love the single player so much. I'm trying to beat it on Ultra-nightmare, which is only 1 life. I've only made it to level 6 once (out of 13), but I'm loving the challenge.

Also BF1 Alpha.

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter Generations

And I should really get back to playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I didnt like the first three hours I put into it, and I forget I even have it until I see it on my shelf... Just not compelling.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Star Ocean 5: Integrity and Faithlessness
God Eater: Resurrection
Twilight Princess HD
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Witcher 3: Wild Shunt

Not at this very moment, but quite the backlog and still counting. :<

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I'm making my way through the Zelda series in preparation for Breath of the Wild -- on Ocarina of Time right now. Still playing Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, too. Given the rate at which I've been going through Fates since it released in February, I probably won't have all three versions completed until, like, December. That's fine by me, though -- Birthright alone is the best game I've played so far this year. Gotta savor this one.

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
Not much games right now. I'm playing
Zelda Ocarina of Time 64
Zelda Skyward Sword
Mario Galaxy
Smash Bros 3D
Zelda Twilight Princess GameCube
Zelda a Link Between Worlds
Pokemon Go(*Embarrassed for doing it*)
Minecraft PC
There are some few other games but the one on the list is my most recent.

Currently playing Monster Hunter Generations. I already have around 15 hours of game time on it, and I haven't even touched the online mode yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom