• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

In mid-May, the time of year made me want to pick Puzzle & Dragons Z back up, and so I did. I didn't get too far before I put it down the first time--my primary focus then was the Super Mario version of the game, which I got to World 6, I think, before stopping. I didn't play the Mario version at all when I revisited it; finished the first arc of Z (I was actually surprised--and relieved--to find there was a second arc), but then I got distracted by a sudden desire to replay another puzzle-based RPG--and ended up putting down P&D in favor of starting a new file in Puzzle Quest (which I don't think I have even touched since 2009). That was a week or two ago. Now I already got distracted by the urge to replay the first Rune Factory--probably another time of year thing; I was introduced to Rune Factory by receiving it as a birthday present back in 2008. So, that's what I'm playing now.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I've been juggling a few games throughout the past few weeks. Still making my way through Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest -- I completed Birthright a few months back -- and loving every minute of it. Doom is a blast, too, as the campaign is constantly throwing new stuff my way. I've also started revisiting Minish Cap after, like, 7 or 8 years.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm currently playing through Fire Emblem: Conquest and Alpha Sapphire.

This is my first Fire Emblem game and I'm really enjoying it so far! ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fire Emblem Fates Conquest (Lunatic)
Cawadoody Black Cocps 3

Curremtly Im pretty much only playing Fire Emblem Fates Birthright, almost done with the story though, not sure if I keep playing after that.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE: Really fun so far, though it really feels like it's for a niche audience. Still on chapter 1.
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F: I'm surprised how easy this game (normal/hard modes) is compared to F2nd. I like the song selection better overall, though.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I've started playing Tomodachi Life a little while back. I've also started playing Triforce Heroes more lately.

Europa Universalis V.
B0BDA0C8D30211D461D1BA1C74EA912202985C8A

All Hail Datlof!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom