• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Misty

Ronin
The walking dead was awesome <3

Currently:

L.A. Noire (With family)
Vampire the Masquerade
Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (with that baby-kitten-eater Dark Master as my tour guide and task master.)

Dan

I've been revisiting the Streets of Rage series. I've not been in the best frame of mind lately, but this game brings out a sense of tranquillity that can't be matched.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I've been playing Hitman 6.

Whoops, I mean HITMAN™.

How silly of me.

Anyway, it's a fusion of Blood Money and Absolution, that is to say Blood Money with amazing graphics and better shooting. The latest mission, Sapienza, is a work of art. This is the Hitman game I waited ten years for. Two years more and I could have done my best Sirius Black impression.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Planning on getting back into Metro: Last Light to finally beat it. And Bioshock Infinite.
But I am currently working my way through Defence Grid 2.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I'm toggling three games right now.

I'm trying to finish up all the achievements in Fallout 4 so I can play a relaxed playthrough with mods (which disable achievements). I know I'll never be in a position to get the story-based achievements for the base game again if I don't get them now. All I have left for story achievements is the Brotherhood ending (don't have to do Minutemen because they share their very last story achievement with Railroad and Brotherhood). I'm not 100% happy with them, but I'm going to leave it finished on that ending and go onto Far Harbor. I'm hoping we'll get a revised Brotherhood ending like we did in Fallout 3's Broken Steel (there are cut dialogue files that imply they had one in mind that sounded great so here's hoping). I figured this is an "I don't really care" playthrough that I can load up again whenever I need to play new DLCs unmodded to get their achievements, and to have an idea what sort of mods they might need. My more leisurely playthrough I'll more carefully consider the choice of faction.

I've also been playing a lot of GTA Online, trying to build up money in preparation for the upcoming DLCs. I slowed down with that now because I think I have enough for it, at least for one of my characters. Might need twice as much for the other, I maintain two.

And I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online at least once a day just to make sure I at least get my horse training done on all eight of my characters. It cost 2000 gold (250 per character) to do them all so I need to make sure I have that much every day. You can train your mounts at the stables every day to increase the speed, stamina, and carrying capacity of your mounts. I have the carrying capacity maxed on most of my characters, some less than four days to max. Currently, the maximum is sixty per stat which takes 20 hours each. At a bare minimum, it takes 150 real time days to fully horse train each character. And that's if you train the next stat the second the timer reaches zero so it'll probably fall in the 150 to 180-day range if you do it at least once daily. Each character has an independent timer so you can do all of them at once. This month we unlock the ability to buy more character slots. I'm going to purchase at least two more so I can have one character of each race. Those two will be two months behind all the rest since I regularly started training them all. I haven't gone far yet in any of the characters, so having such expanded inventory capacity when I finally do will greatly help them all. Even better, soon ESO Plus subscribers will get crafting pouches so all characters can store all their crafting supplies into a shared infinite capacity bag to save inventory and bank space so they'll all be better off by the time I'm ready to really adventure with them.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
It's been almost 7 months and I'm still playing through xenoblade chronicles x. I'm also working on my second playthrough of all 3 versions of Fire Emblem:Fates.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Bought Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright few days ago, cleared chapter 11 this far, noow I'm just training my units and promoting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom