• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
CoD: Black Ops
coming back to this game is like goodness on a goodness platter. Just qimme dat.

Will be playing Hyrule Warriors Legends on the 25th thanks to the discount.

Misty

Ronin
By Myself: Prototype & Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup
With My Family (father, mother, little brother): L.A. Noire
With My Little Brother: Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan and 99 Levels to Hell

Dan

Just started Pokemon TCGO, and it's actually pretty great. I haven't played Pokemon Cards in too long

May have to give this a whirl myself. Loved the GBC version of the card game, I'm not sure if it was entirely accurate though.

Playing Spirit Tracks for the second time, and I'm now confident to call it my favourite top down Zelda. The fact that I spent the whole day doing sidequests and exploring even though I'm right in front of the boss is a testament to how I just don't want the game to end yet.

Playing Spirit Tracks for the second time, and I'm now confident to call it my favourite top down Zelda. The fact that I spent the whole day doing sidequests and exploring even though I'm right in front of the boss is a testament to how I just don't want the game to end yet.
Man I hated Spirit Tracks, and your favorite top down? Jeeze I must say I just don't get it. Of course different strokes for different folks.... but the favorite top down part blows my mind :D.

Anyway I'm still kinda playing Rise of Tomb Raider, the last patch screwed up its SLI support so I'm hoping it gets fixed. Also playing Starcraft 2 and Witcher 2 over.

Man I hated Spirit Tracks, and your favorite top down? Jeeze I must say I just don't get it. Of course different strokes for different folks.... but the favorite top down part blows my mind :D.

The game does have its flaws, but it does many many things right. Fantastic dungeon design is one such thing, great soundtrack is another. The train mechanic is only dull and tedious if you let it be. I was busy hunting rabbits, killing enemies and shooting rocks in hopes of scoring rupees, which you need a lot of in this game (another thing it does right), so I didn't really notice. There's plenty of hidden stations to find and explore, I like the minigames, and Ghost Zelda is adorable. I don't mind if people think differently, but I love this game.

The game does have its flaws, but it does many many things right. Fantastic dungeon design is one such thing, great soundtrack is another. The train mechanic is only dull and tedious if you let it be. I was busy hunting rabbits, killing enemies and shooting rocks in hopes of scoring rupees, which you need a lot of in this game (another thing it does right), so I didn't really notice. There's plenty of hidden stations to find and explore, I like the minigames, and Ghost Zelda is adorable. I don't mind if people think differently, but I love this game.
Wish I felt the same way. I liked a few things from it, music was okay, cartoon link/zelda interaction, some puzzles, etc.

Misty

Ronin
Bardbarian
Prototype
L.A. Noire
Little brother wants me to download Plants Vs. Zombies 2 again. But I think a cocaine habit would be less destructive to my life.

Nearing the end of Final Fantasy IX on Steam.

Screenshot%202016-04-23%2022.02.56.png

And I just clobbered this jackass of a super boss.

Always did hate fighting Ozma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom