• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
currently playing hyrule warriors wii u
fire emblem if
call of duty black ops 3
bloodborne (this is the best game of 2013-2016, don't care that it was made in 2015)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
currently playing hyrule warriors wii u
fire emblem if
call of duty black ops 3
bloodborne (this is the best game of 2013-2016, don't care that it was made in 2015)
ALTS DESERVE DEATH

Reactions: Dan

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fire Emblem Fates Conquest
currently on chapter 10 and oy vey this game is fun but brutal. **** up once and the AI will be on top of you.

Well, I finally got my perfect mod setup for Skyrim going again, so it looks like I'm going to be playing that for awhile. I'll probably detour from my run through when Twilight Princess HD comes out though.

~FFX on the ps2. Have been postponing replaying this game since i wanted to play it again on Vita or ps4,, but i just went for it on the original. The hell, the visuals still hold up so im good.

I am playing Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void. I was on the fence about playing it, not because I don't love the game, but because I do love the game. What I mean is it takes a lot of effort and time to be good at it, and I wasn't sure I'd be willing to put all that effort into the game. Well that changed when someone gifted me a copy of the game lol!

STAR OCEAN 4: THE LAST HOPE -International- - Earth nearly gets destroyed in the midst of a war and humanity has to find settlement on another planet with the help of some xenos... Wait a minute, why does that sound familiar? Whatever the case, I picked this one up not knowing what it would be like. Has some pretty awesome combat (arena style just like the Tales of games), but the only way to evade is inputting a stupid jump move and attacks can't be broken. Also, getting good gear is nearly impossible as shops are sparse and enemies just drop items (just as rare).

TRANSFORMERS: Devastation - I never expected to be thrilled by a Hasbro game, but the action and overall '80s cheese make for a perfect pair. Now if only Michael Bay could produce something has as engaging as this.
Have you tried War for cybertron or it's sequel? It is way better than Devestation.

Mega Man 5-MM Legacy Collection.

The controls are slightly less responsive and I'm kind of annoyrd that I'm playing on a screen the size of a gameboy, just so I can make use of the decorative border instead of the whole 2DS screen, but I'm having fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom