• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Have you gotten XCOM 2 yet?

Not yet. I plan on waiting for a year or so, for a sale to hit. The Canadian dollar is in the ****ter, so the game is priced at $80 >_> I can't pay $80 for a PC game...

I've been watching some Lets Plays and Twitch streams though to tide me over. I love the new mechanics, and love how now its the humans on the run, hitting back with guerilla tactics. Its pretty awesome.
You plan on getting it?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Not yet. I plan on waiting for a year or so, for a sale to hit. The Canadian dollar is in the ****ter, so the game is priced at $80 >_> I can't pay $80 for a PC game...

I've been watching some Lets Plays and Twitch streams though to tide me over. I love the new mechanics, and love how now its the humans on the run, hitting back with guerilla tactics. Its pretty awesome.
You plan on getting it?
Probably during the summer. It looks hella good, and it seems like an amazing sequel. Its going to be great when I do get my hands on it.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
After several less than stellar purchases, I'm buying an RPG I own the boxed copy of, but can't run thanks to Windows 8.1. Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2. Hoorah.

Dan

Resident Evil Remake again. Beat on PC twice but going for platinum on PS4 now.

I actually tried playing this yesterday. I'll admit I've never played the original, the remake seems to function exactly like the originals. Needless to say I was terrible at it and died when I encountered the first zombie, I just couldn't kill it. I'll need to look up the controls.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I actually tried playing this yesterday. I'll admit I've never played the original, the remake seems to function exactly like the originals. Needless to say I was terrible at it and died when I encountered the first zombie, I just couldn't kill it. I'll need to look up the controls.

I could never get into enjoying the originals. 4,5and 6 I found to be good though.

I could never get into enjoying the originals. 4,5and 6 I found to be good though.
Did you try the modern controls or classic? I I used the modern for these HD versions, and I felt they were intuitive, though not perfect (when the camera changes). Just take some getting used to, but IMO well worth it.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Probably during the summer. It looks hella good, and it seems like an amazing sequel. Its going to be great when I do get my hands on it.

It's definitely a sequel done right, minus a glitch here and there, and for some reason a long 'back to base' load time. Hopefully they patch some of those things by the time you get it.

Anyway, I beat Rise of the Tomb Raider, and am now focusing on Metro: Last Light.
I think I set the difficulty too high when I first started the game. I'm half-way done and 10 hours in. I thought I'd like the challenge but recently it just frustrates me. I just want to finish the game >_> Maybe I'll play the rest of the game on Normal...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
STAR OCEAN 4: THE LAST HOPE -International- - Earth nearly gets destroyed in the midst of a war and humanity has to find settlement on another planet with the help of some xenos... Wait a minute, why does that sound familiar? Whatever the case, I picked this one up not knowing what it would be like. Has some pretty awesome combat (arena style just like the Tales of games), but the only way to evade is inputting a stupid jump move and attacks can't be broken. Also, getting good gear is nearly impossible as shops are sparse and enemies just drop items (just as rare).

TRANSFORMERS: Devastation - I never expected to be thrilled by a Hasbro game, but the action and overall '80s cheese make for a perfect pair. Now if only Michael Bay could produce something has as engaging as this.

Bravely Default,
replaying MH4U on a new file,
Persona Q,
and just screwing around in Black Flag because pirates.
Oh yeah, I'm also kind of getting into Fire Watch. It's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom