• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Whelp, I decided that I'd try and play some League of Legends again after not playing for half a year... and now I'm having trouble playing anything else.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Mostly Xenoblade Chronicles X, sometimes replaying Pokemon Diamond and generally Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Shuffle

D

Deleted member 81859

Your friend is awesome.
He's been my BFF since kndergarten, and the first thing he said when I arrived at his house was, "You're late you *****."

We butt heads over everything. I have no idea why he's my best friend, as he's an ass to everyone. But somehow, he is.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Currently I'm playing:

-Xenoblade Chronicles X
-Xenoblade Chronicles ( NG+)
-Rarerly Pokemon Diamond
- Rarerly Pandora's Tower

Thinking about starting a new file in Fire Emblem: Awakening, but not sure yet.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I've been getting into Smash bros. 64, Melee and Wii-U lately. Most fun I've had taking a game seriously in a long time.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Just finished XCOM EW again. Going to finish up Rise of the Tomb Raider, before hopefully getting back into Metro: Last Light and Bioshock Infinite to finish those two up as well. Then maybe I'll start a new game...

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Just finished XCOM EW again. Going to finish up Rise of the Tomb Raider, before hopefully getting back into Metro: Last Light and Bioshock Infinite to finish those two up as well. Then maybe I'll start a new game...
Have you gotten XCOM 2 yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom