• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Finished up Wind Waker yesterday, can't wait to play it again in HD.

Now I'm playing Black Ops II Die Rise zombies with my friends, trying to discover the Richtophen easter egg. I'm having fun with it, really good map. Though I just remembered the pack came with multiplayer content too, and if I ever try it out it won't be anytime soon.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Young Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is kicking my butt; Eraqus is doing the same in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix; Terra is doing the same in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

Will I ever win?

Beeker

Wild Card
As of right now, Mario Golf Toadstool Tour, getting all of the star characters. :3
Otherwise, my friend just lent me his copy of the final Fantasy 3 remake for DS, so will crack that open soon.
Also due to a bit of confusion I managed to get a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening early. So much fun and I am hopelessly addicted to it. <3

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Played MGS: Sons of Liberty and a little bit of Mercenaries from RE6. I'm literally stuck on this one part where your suppose to cover Emma while she crosses the bridge.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
For those of you who don't know, Skyward Sword. I'm in the Fire Sanctuary at the moment, and I should be done there by the end of the week.

Also, I just got AC Brotherhood, so I'll be playing that soon. I loved Assassin's Creed, and it's sequel introduced some good gameplay bits, like money, assassination styles, and even subtitles :dry:. Although, I liked AC1 better, due a superior plot and more awesome assassinations.

So, yeah, I'll be playing SS whenever I can, and Brotherhood when I'm on my laptop.

After I'm done with Brotherhood, I'll be on to Revelations! I've heard good things about both AC games, so I'm pumped for those!

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I envy you, Vent. Seriously, once I receive my next paycheck, I will buy that game.
tongue.gif

Right now, though, I'm playing Dead Space 3. Much to my surprise, given all of the pre-release buzz that surrounded the game, it still retains the grueling tension and survival-horror vibe of its predecessors. So far, the only real downside is that there is quite a bit of backtracking.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Leveling Lucina up in Fire Emblem: Awakening (she's surprisingly battle-ready despite being a LV10 Lord...she could easily stomp a level 10 Lord Chrom with the same weapon).

Also aiming to get Gold camo for my Type 25 in Black Ops II. It'll be a long road ahead, though; only 5 headshots out of 100 so far. :P

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Dead Space 3. Co Op was such a great addition, it's much better than the previous 2 imo, and I loved them to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom