• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
In preparation for Dead Space 3, I'm replaying 1 and 2 and trying to get all the achievements in them. Almost done with that, only need to complete the first on impossible.

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
I am currently playing The World Ends With You, Final Fantasy IV, Anonymous Notes Ch. 2, Pokemon Black 2, and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.

I am such a huge DS nerd.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Star Wars: The Old Republic

Or at least I was anyway. It's repulsive and I couldn't stand any more of it. My disdain for everything Bioware is no secret, and TOR lives up to my expectations. It's no wonder this thing went F2P within a year. MMOs are largely unappealing to me but TOR is just painful to try and play. There's certainly no enjoyment there. They just should have made KotOR 3, but failure is just Biowaste's business standard anymore.

Fellow players are tolerable. Hardly helpful but they aren't nasty and don't really get in the way. Still doesn't mean I wasn't arsed with them stealing kills and just generally being underfoot. SWTOR does actually try to make good use of cooperative multiplayer, the benefits of it are sketchy from what I saw though. It doesn't feel like Star Wars. It doesn't capture the feeling of living a Star Wars adventure like KotOR did. The story is mediocre. F2P is actually handled largely well if you don't mind being handicapped and getting locked out of a few convenience features. You can actually get from one end of your classes story to the next with no level cap that I'm aware of.

For anyone who's not a fan of MMOs, avoid it like the plague. Trying to cut your teeth on this one will hurt. As someone with an average interest in Star Wars, it didn't appeal to me. It doesn't appeal to me at all. Not even worth the lengthy download.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Same as Spirit, Wind Waker. For the same reason too, that entire direct was just so good. Really got me back into a Nintendo/Zelda mood.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I started The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (JP). I'm gonna try to run through it as quickly as I can, just to ascertain whether or not it's more tedious than international versions.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I'm still making my way through Twilight Princess. In between sessions of that game, though, I've been replaying the original Dead Space. In preparation for the third installment, o' course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom